CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sissy Phone Sex


Your clothes don't match! Wanna wear something of mine?I thought so! Do you want to wear a sexy summer dress or something? I could probably find a pair of panties that would fit you if you'd like. Yes, panties, for that tight little twat of yours! I know that you secretly want to wear my belongings. Why don't you just wear them openly? I mean no one is around but us, and I know your secret. So, just accept my offer and get out of those awful no-match rags you always wear in public and get into something nice.Are you afraid that I might tell on you? Well, I might. I might not, but I might. If I do, you are ruined; you'll never live it down! Everyone would know what a sissy you are! I know you have been in my make up , my perfume, and my special drawer. Yes the one where I keep my dildos and vibrators and many other sex toys.

You enjoy being a sissy and I know it. Do you enjoy being a pantyboy as well?The way they fit and you tuck your self in all smooth. I wonder if you have been a cumguzzling cocksucker yet. Are you ready to take your sissy fantasy further? Are you ready for some sissy phone sex with me? All sissies are different. Some are delicate little flowers, others are nasty fucks! ALot of you sissies enjoy small penis humiliation and CBT (cock and ball torture) Perhaps you are somewhere in the middle of all that. Call and let's explore your feminization needs. Ask for Ayla Dial 1-888-662-6482
AIM:GetAddicted2Ayla
Twitter @AddictiveAyla

0 comments: