CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Asian Fetish Phone Sex


Are you an asiaphile? I bet some of you horny fuckers have the yellow fever for this hot little body. I bet you all want to be rice kings! Yeah thats right , you long to have just a taste of this asian honey don't you?! You think about my pussy, all warm and wet. You wonder if we were in the same room , as I get out of my chair and walk away you get on your knees on the floor to determine wether or not you could smell some trace of my pussy or perhaps the sweetness of my Asian ass. Perhaps you quickly rumage thru my things , you get lucky and find a pair of my tiny thongs. As you hear the click of my high heels coming back thru the hall you quickly stuff them into your pocket, giving your cock a quick squeeze while you are there. I know that soon your Asian fetish mixed with your panty sniffing fetish will soon take over and you will have to go jack off into my pretty pair of stolen panties. So while you have those wrapped around your cock why don't you pick up the phone and call me and expand your Asian fetish phone sex fantasy

Dial 1-888-662-6482 and ask for Ayla!
AIM: GetAddicted2Ayla Twitter @AddictiveAyla

0 comments: