CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Roleplay Phone Sex


Hi there lover! Welcome back to my blog! I know its been a bit since I was here , but don't worry I didn't forget you.! I know some of you are needing your phone sex girlfriend and a taste of this sweet Asian Phone Sex slut! Tonight I am feeling so horny! I can't seem to get my mind off of sex today! All day long I have been finding ways to sneek a feel of my hot pussy underneath my skirt , sliding a finger up under my panties to diddle my clit if only for a second or two I've been keeping myself right on the verge of cumming, and my panties are soaking wet. Why don't you come and play with me? Roleplay phone sex you can have me any way you want me. Ask for Ayla. 1-888-662-6482.

All Calls are 2.00 a minute with a 10 minute minimum now billed as Palm Island Inc

0 comments: